COACHING YOUR YOUNG READER
Teach these quotable phrases to keep them on track
The Sun rises every day, so why not read the Bible every day?
Choosing a set time to read the Bible each day, can help You stay on track.
If you miss a day, that’s ok. Don’t be upset, just start again tomorrow.
It’s fun to see how many days you can read the Bible without missing. Can you get to 7 in one week?
If you don’t understand a verse, read it again. Asking for help is also a good idea.
Before you know it, you’ll be in the groove of reading the Bible every Single day.
Download and run this Bible read-along app absolutely FREE
(using the App Store links above)
Or, tap into the additional capacity of The Cartoon Bible with the Re•NEW Tube Combo
Watch how it works
The Re•NEW Tube COMBO
STEP 1: Choose a subscription level
You only need one subscription per household!
The Cartoon Bible is an app that you can download to your iPhone, iPad, or Android device. It even works on your laptop or desktop computer – right in the browser!
- Choose a yearly or monthly Full Access subscription to the Cartoon Bible App at $2.99 per month or $24.99 per year.
STEP 2: Add Re•NEW Tubes
You can add one for every kid in the household!
The Re•NEW Tube is stuffed full of fun goodies, and each tube adds only $10 to your Re•NEW Tube Combo! Each child in the household can have their own!
- The Full Access Activation Card – for friction-free app download and activation.
- 16 page activity book and guide to fun bible reading habits.
- The Go-Coder decoding device which can be used in the activity book and in the app to access some extras.
- Official Certificate with all the characters.
- Collectible character cards.
- Magnet with a fun reminder from El Rey, the lion, “You need to read your Bible.”
- Sticker of Willy encouraging us to “Be Fortified!”
- Cloth ‘sticker-back’ patch, suitable as a fun clothing accent.